Thursday, July 22, 2010

Serenity Scrappers Place to Visit

Serenity Scrappers is have a challenge!
Here are the details:

Do a two page 8x8 layout
The theme is "someplace you like to visit/travel"


Since I am working on a goal of completing a scrapbook for my friend for Christmas, I decided this was the perfect challenge for me to get another page done!

Every chance they get they go to the dunes... it is on the Arizona/California border.... and it is nothing but sand! They take their camper and sand rail and just play in the sand! I really wanted it to look like the photos I have seen and this sand paper did the trick! I added the Happy Trails because that is the phrase they use and the camper is just like theirs! I used going places for all the cuts.

I do plan on altering this later because this is an 8X8 Lay-out and the one I am making is 8 1/2x11, so I will be adding a title that says "THE DUNES" and "SAND RULES"

4 comments:

  1. This looks fun, I think you got the sand perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are fantastic!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love how you did the dunes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dunes are fantastic! I love the trailer best of all though!

    ReplyDelete