Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Crab-U-Lous


I received so many amazing cuts from the cut swap over at Serenity Scrappers! It has been so easy to pull together a card with all the great and unique cuts that I received! We received over 50 cuts!! Now that's a swap! So here is another card I made from the swap!

The paper is from the Safari Kids Stack, the square mat is actual sand paper, added some red sting, the stamp is from The My Pink Stamper Set and the crab is from the swap!

I am entering this into the Our Creative Corner: Beach theme!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!!
    Carri, I participated in the swap and am embarrased to say that the worst cut are from me :( I had never participated in one and was pressed for time (daughter arrived from out of state with grandbabies -- that's my excuse and am sticking to it!) and trying to create the most detailed cuts, my cricut mulfunctioned!!!!! etc. Hopefully I will be given another chance and will come up with much much better cuts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute.. that's my lil crab..hehehe.. He looks FANTASTIC on ur card. I think Laurie and I have to get to the thinking tank soon and plan another kind of swap soon. We have some ideas..hehehe. I have to get to the drawing board and use my cuts too. Everybody did such an unreal job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crab and the striped paper. he is so cute.great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaby-- NO WAY!!! All the cuts were amazing!! I have a plan for each one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sandpaper mat!! Those googly eyes are a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete