Friday, July 23, 2010

Cherry on Top Award!

A Huge Thank You to Wendy over at Kingston's Kreations!

She sent me over this sweet award!
The rules in accepting this award are:


1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you,
2. copy award to your blog.
3. list three (3) things you love about yourself,
4. post a picture that you love on your blog, and
5. pass award on to five (5) others

Three things I love about myself...
1. I need little sleep!

2. I am a true organizer at heart!
3. I can make myself laugh!

Since I cannot post photos of my family.....
Here is the first giant cupcake cake I ever made!



I am passing this wonderful award onto:

Sandra at 365 Days of cricut

Rhonda at Scrap Happens

Stephanie at Always crafting

Kelly at Kreative Korner by Kelly

Kristin at Pinkldy Crafter


I could have passed this on to so many more!! But these ladies have great blogs and are super sweet! Check them out and leave them some love!!


Thanks Wendy!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Award. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the award I am so happy that you chose me for this. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation, well deserved! Thanks for thinking of me when passing it along. I'm kind of pressed for time but will be back tommorrow to pick it up and post it to my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete