Friday, May 21, 2010

Sew... Whats Up?

Paper Cutz Challenge # 42!

For challenge # 42, make a card, LO or craft project using buttons plus ribbon, lace or hemp. Use any colors or theme you'd like.

I had alot of fun with this one! I always think of sewing when I hear the word buttons, and it always reminds me of my bad habit...

So every time I start a sentence I start it with so... So what's for dinner?, So what did you do today?, So I was walking and.... well you get the idea... SO I thought it would be funny to incorporate my bad habit into my card!
So I hope you like it!




I used the Wild Cart Cartridge for the Dolly card, and red string that I strung around the inside of the cover, the buttons on the flowers are brads. I used red ribbon to tie the card closed. I also decorated the inside because I used a black card base.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I like the shape, the cut outs and the bold coloring. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! I love what you did with the string. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I have that habit a lot too.LOL
    thanks for playing along on PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love those colors!!!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete