Friday, May 14, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge # 41

If you like to do challenges you should check out this blog! They have some great challenges!

Here is the challenge for this week:


For challenge # 41, make a card, LO or craft project using a digital, hand stamped or Cricut cut image of a dog or cat. Use any colors or theme you'd like. Easy Peasy!


I liked this one because one of my favorite cartridges is Paper Pups!
Here is my entry:



I used Paper Pups for the poodle, She is outlined in metallic pink paper from Best Occasions, the back ground pattern paper is from making memories cosmopolitan collection. I used white glitter for her furry parts!

2 comments:

  1. This card is really cute. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spuer cute card!! Thanks for playing along on PCC this week!

    ReplyDelete