Saturday, May 1, 2010

MPS CHALLENGE # 2

Here is the second challenge from My Pink Stamper:

Make a project incorporating
your scraps! Super simple.

This challenge was perfect because teacher appreciation week is right around the corner
and I wanted to make some kind of project but wasn't sure what. So I pulled out my scrap case and this is what I came up with:
I used Plantin SchoolBook for
the whole project!
Select End Caps
Select the Apple
Deselect End Caps
Type the name
Select End Caps Shift and the
Apple

This will cut the apple, cut the
name inside the strip and end with the apple!
And the bonus, I was able to do
it using only scrap paper!
(I did cover part of the name for privacy reasons)

I plan on laminating it and adding a magnet for the back!
Thanks for looking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment