Thursday, April 22, 2010

WE CARE.... from the US Postal Service!!

It is the package all of us dread seeing when we open our mailbox!! I was so looking forward to receiving the supplies for our card supply swap and what do I receive instead?? A large envelope that says:

" WE CARE"
I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertently damaged in handling by your Postal Service.

I was so sad to see it was the envelope that someone had sent me with the card supply swap!
(they couldn't have destroyed a bill or junk mail!!)

So SORRY Ladies, I will miss doing yours M!!!
A- I did receive yours and can't wait to get started!

Check out the SAD photos!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, that stinks! Do you want me to send you another package with the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Did a dog eat it! It looks horrible! I can't believe that it arrived to you in that condition. I am so sorry. I hope that you will enjoy the envelope that I sent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sad to receive an envelope that has been chewed apart by some machine no doubt. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweete comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete