Monday, April 19, 2010

Card made for a Card Supply Swap...

I think it is called a card supply swap? You exchange materials to make a single card to a few people and then post the card...

Here is the card that I made using the supplies that I have sent out. And of course there is a story to go with it!

I t
hought how fun would it be to make a video showing how I used the supplies and came up with my design for the card. Because I don't pre-design my card I just design during the moment it takes me longer to make decisions so it took me about 1/2 an hour to make the video. Then I started editing the video which took me about an hour. And it was after midnight when I finally got done. (And I had to go to work this morning!!) So right before I left my craft room I picked up the card that was still on my work area and went to stand it up on my display shelf and realized I cut the card in the wrong direction and the card would not stand! So There was no way I could go to sleep knowing that the card was made wrong so I had to pull it all apart and design it facing the correct direction! So the whole video was a waste since what I designed didn't work! Isn't crafting so fun?? But I learned a good lesson so its OK!!
Anyway... Ladies I hope you have fun with the supplies I am sending! I can't wait to see the designs!

Supplies sent:
Card base
2 squares of different pattern paper
2 scallops circle cuts from accent essentials
12" of ribbon
Flower
Stamp "It's your special day"
Pop up butterfly

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I like it,especially the butterfly. I hope you can make something great from my supplies. I didn't include a sentiment. I figure we all have such cute stamps, I wanted to see what we had to offer. Can't wait to get my package. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! That birthday cake looks good enough to eat! YUM!

    ReplyDelete