Friday, February 26, 2010

Wild Card Cricut Cartridge Surprise

I was flipping through the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge and on page 80 found this really cute gift box. It was super easy to put together and it came out great! The first try I used an 8 1/2 X 11 Sheet of card stock and hit the fit to page button on the cricut. This made the largest size possible which came out to be 4" wide by 3 1/4 " Tall by 1/2 deep. I added some vellum paper to cover the cut out, shading, a cute lady bug and it was perfect! I'll use it for a gift card, or fill it with candies. Here is what it looks like:


My second try I used a 12x12 sheet of patterned card stock and hit the fit to page button and the box came out to be 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 x1/2 deep. I stamped it with a thank you stamp and I will fill this with candies to give to someone! So cute and so easy! The great thing is any pattern paper will look great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment