Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Plans

It is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I scored the DCWV Christmas paper pack from Joanns for $7.99 and have been using it everyday! It has a great selection of patterns and designs. I have been hard at work making lots of Christmas Cards. I will post a few photos now, and I will up load a how to video shortly!
I really love this card! Gingerbreadman is from Stretch your imagination. The paper is from the Christmas paper pack and the ribbon is from Micheals. ( That I scored for .60 on Thanksgiving night!) I embossed the solid cardstock with my snowflake folder from the cuddlebug.
Joanns has great dollar bins and I found a great selection of Holiday sayings clear stamps. This one says Celebrate the Season.

I wanted to make a penguin card and I found a great scal file from:

dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com

I made my own scal file for the igloo house.




Thanks for looking! And thanks to all our followers on blogspot and utube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment